Informed by the updated advisory from the Agency for Integrated Care (AIC), Allium Care Suites will resume visitations for fully vaccinated residents and fully vaccinated designated visitors from 22 November 2021. These measures are to help minimise the risk of outbreaks and to protect vulnerable residents. As always, we endeavour to deliver the best care and protection for our residents and staff. Please be assured of the continuity of care connections through telephone or video calls.
Updated Visitor Advisory
- Each fully vaccinated resident can receive up to 4 designated fully vaccinated visitors, with 1 designated visitor per visit.
- Visitors may self-administer the ART and present the test kit cartridge or a photo of the test kit cartridge; with date and time stamp.
- Visitors who are unable to self-swab may visit a MOH-approved test provider (https://www.moh.gov.sg/covid-19/statistics/pet) or a Quick Test Centre (QTC) (https://www.moh.gov.sg/covid-19/quick-test-centres-(qtcs).
- Concessions will be made for medically ineligible (MI) residents and visitors, with the same protocols as fully vaccinated visitors, and the provision of an acceptable proof of MI status.
- For residents and visitors who are not fully vaccinated, in-person visits will only be allowed under exceptional circumstances on a case-by-case basis.