This Policy outlines Allium Healthcare Holdings Pte Ltd, Allium Healthcare (Singapore) Pte Ltd and Allium Healthcare Services Pte Ltd (collectively “Allium Healthcare Group”, “us”, “we”, or “our”) privacy and responsibility in relation to the collection, use and protection of Personal Data that you provide us when you use this Website (“Site”).
COLLECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
Should we ask you to provide your name, passport or other identification numbers, mailing addresses, email address, network data, telephone numbers, bank account details, tax file numbers, date of birth, employment details and such other information regarding your identity (“Personal Data”), when using this Site, such information is used only in accordance with this Privacy Statement and the Singapore Personal Data Protection Act, 2012 (“the Act”) for the provision of or in relation to Services provided by Allium Healthcare Group.
By accessing to, interfacing with this Site, submitting Personal Data to us and/or using our Services, you agree and consent to be bound by the terms of this Privacy Statement and that your Personal Data may be disclosed for processing to any of the countries where we operate or interface with insofar as may be legally permitted. This Policy supplements but does not supersede nor replace any other consents you may have previously provided to us in respect of your Personal Data, and your consents herein are additional to any rights which we may have at law to collect, use and/or disclose your Personal Data.
This website may contain links to third-party websites. These websites are not under Allium Healthcare Group’s control, and Allium Healthcare Group is not responsible for the content of any linked site or any link contained in a linked website. These links are provided only as a convenience, and the inclusion of a link does not imply the endorsement of the linked website by Allium Healthcare Group.
If you provide us with any Personal Data relating to a third party, by submitting such information to us, you represent to us that you have obtained the consent of the third party to provide us with their Personal Data for the respective purposes. You should ensure that all Personal Data submitted to us is complete, accurate, true and correct. Failure on your part to do so may result in our inability to provide you with the Services you have requested.
PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
We are committed to ensuring that your Personal Data, whether stored electronically or in paper form, is secure. In order to prevent against risks of loss, destruction, duplication, use, modification, unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place reasonably suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the Personal Data we collect online.
These include, but are not limited to:
- Restricting access to Personal Data to those who have a need to know (i.e. authorised and designated officers of Allium Healthcare Group). Those individuals who need to have access to the Personal Data are required to maintain the confidentiality of such information;
- Having regular Personal Data housekeeping in terms of retention periods for and classification of Personal Data for legal and business requirements; and
- Removing and destroying documents and/or purging databases containing your Personal Data, or removing the means by which your Personal Data can be associated with you as soon as it is reasonable to assume that the purpose for which the Personal Data was provided to us is no longer being served by such retention, and retention is no longer necessary for legal or business purposes.
Allium Healthcare Group shall not be liable for any misuse, fraud, damage and/or loss of any kind, howsoever caused as a result (direct or indirect) of the use of the website, including but not limited to any damage or loss suffered as a result of reliance on the contents contained in or available from the website.
UPDATES TO THE PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION POLICY
Allium Healthcare Group will amend or update this Policy from time to time without separate announcement. Do note, the English version of this Personal Data Protection Policy will prevail over another language. In the event of inconsistency in the translated versions, the Personal Data Protection Policy statement in English will prevail.
Please contact Allium Healthcare Group in writing and address to email@example.com referencing Personal Data Protection Policy for the purposes of:
- Withdrawal of any consent or deemed consent given by you;
- Right of access to correct and/or update Personal Data provided by you; or
- We will try to resolve the aforementioned matters within thirty (30) business days. If we are unable to resolve the matter within that time, we will contact you to let you know how long it will take to resolve the complaint or, if more appropriate, suggest the matter be referred to the Personal Data Protection Commissioner. Please note that if your Personal Data was provided to us by a third party, you should contact that organisation or individual to make such queries, complaints, and access and correction requests to us on your behalf.
This Privacy Statement and your use of this Site shall be governed in all respects by the laws of Singapore.
This Privacy Statement is effective from 19 December 2017.